Victor’s 24/7 Drop-in for women located in the Adelaide Resource Centre offers a warm, safe and welcoming space with access to health services on site.
Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, staff welcome all women who come through the doors. The space makes available necessities such as food, rest, clothing, toiletries and hygiene products, and other items. For a lot of the women who use the program, it is their only way to connect with other women and access services that uniquely meet their needs.
– find information about other Fred Victor programs
– get referrals to doctors, dentists, legal aid and other services
– participate in exercise, arts and crafts and other social recreational programming
– access seniors services
– use laundry and shower facilities
– go on the occasional organized trip or outing
Support Fred Victor - Women’s 24/7 Drop-in Program
Host a Kit Pack
Use the short form to request information on how to host a kit pack. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Give a Kit Now
Support this charity by directly donating one or more of the below support packages. Select quantities and click I'm ready to Donate!