LAMP Community Health Centre strives to improve quality of life in our communities by supporting people to reach their fullest potential. We do this by working in partnership with our communities to address new and emerging community needs. LAMP supports a wide-range of community programs, health care services, and advocacy initiatives that promote the physical, emotional, mental, ethno-cultural, social and economic well-being of our communities.
Healthy communities that are inclusive and active, where differences are celebrated, and people work together to identify and address shared issues and opportunities.
– We believe that everyone has the right to live in a healthy community.
– We value and respect people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives, and are committed to providing meaningful opportunities for our communities to determine their own needs.
– We believe that everyone has strengths, and that each person has the right to both contribute to, and be helped by their community.
– We are committed to working with our communities to fight oppression. Inclusiveness is a core value of LAMP.
– We believe that health is more than the absence of disease. It is influenced by social and economic factors.
– We are committed to helping everyone in our communities get access to the resources and supports that they need.
– We believe that some members of the community have greater needs and fewer choices and therefore require more of our services, advocacy, and support. Through empowered members the community is strengthened.
Most Needed Kits for LAMP Community Health Centre
We’re here to help you get involved in your local community and truly make a difference. Whether you’re looking for more information about the charities we partner with or it’s time to get started, get in touch with us today. After you’ve completed the form below, a member of our team will be in touch with you.